Sunday, May 2, 2010

Praise Break!!!!



Praise Break!!!!
A Right Now Praise

As I travel on the highways and byways of life. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone. But he knows the plans he has for me. And let me know I'm never alone. He says I am right here with you. I will never let you fall. He holds my hand. So what can I do? Give him praise in the storm. Give him glory in the mist of all the pain. Even though I can't see my way he is right there with the umbrella to shield me from the rain. He is making a way when I can't see what's right in front of my face.
He knows. Don't try to figure it out. Let go and Let God has his way!

My way is your way!! Your way is my way!! So when I get down in the dumps I lift my eyes and say thank you for what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do!!! God is great and greatly to be praise! Won't you praise him with me!!!

No comments: