Monday, June 22, 2009

FOCUS 01/09/07


FOCUS

1/09/07


I realized that I must become more focused. I have great vision and drive (sometimes) but I lack focus. I can start off good but then I fall by the wayside, procrastinating, letting other things get in the way. Now that is a New Day IN THE LORD I need to Do what I set at the proper time. Everything has order. So I must not Lack and push harder to get to greatness.

1. I must get stress out the way.

2. Don't dwell on the problem or things that bother me. Leave trash at the door (and in the trash can), turn the other cheek.

STOP, BREATH, SHAKE (OFF THE PROBLEM/STRESS), LET IT GO.

3. BE ENCOURAGED. Encourage myself and others.would Jesus do this or act like this.

4. Keep a Kingdom building mindset. "I'm I doing this to glorify God.

5. Just do it!! BE about my Father's business. Stop talking and work!

Action speak louder than words.

6. Stop wasting time. I waste a lot of time doing nothing.


Mediation for today:

Be a living sacrifice and stay in the presence of the Lord.

Roman 12

1.Do not confirm any longer to the (way) of this world, but be transformed by the renewing (purifying) of MY mind. (2)

2. Never be lacking in zeal but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord. (11)

3. Be Faithful in prayer (12)

No comments: