Monday, June 22, 2009

Obedience: The Lord's Promise 1/18/07


Obedience: The Lord's Promise

1/18/07



"The Lord has declared that you (I) am his people,his treasured possession as he promised, and that (I) keep all his commands. He has declared that he will set me in praises, fame whom high above all (the nations) he has made..." (Deuteronomy 26:18-19)


All I have to do to obey his Word and I will be "blessed in the city and blessed in the field. (Deut. 28: 3) The fruit of my womb (children will be blessed...finanices will be blessed, my career will be blessed...I will be blessed when I come in and when I go out." And everything I put my hand to. (8) He will grant me abundant prosperity (incredible increase) (11) He will open up the windows of heaven and pour me out a blessing.

"He will make me the head and not the tail" (Deut. 28:13). If I pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that is given unto me and follow the carefully and I will always be at the TOP and not the bottom. (13)




No comments: