Monday, April 25, 2011

2011- The Odd Year- Got to be a 360 thinker part 1

2011- The Odd Year- Got to be a 360 thinker part 1
Feb 27, 2011

It is the end of the 2nd month and 2011 has been something else. I have realized that The fasting and praying and mediation and praising and worshiping that I did when I first got to NYC was to prepare me for now. God has prepared me for warfare that will lead me to the greatness that is with in me.

What are my expectation? Live the life god whats me to live than things will fall into place. My thinking is God's thinking

what is important is the path that is before me.


What are God expectation for me?

Develop The attitude of Greatness


Think life right

Develope better relationships

Stop letting emotions control your actions

To listen and travel the path God has set in front of me

I got a journey ahead of me but with Gods's Grace and Mercy He will see me through.

Now is the time to stop placing stumbling blocks in my own way. I am my worst enemy. I sabatoage my own plans. I got to stick to the plan. Dust my shoulders of and keep it move. Leave the baggage at the front door cause there is not any room in my HOUSE!

So in order to GET IT TOGETHER, got to Get your mind right....be a 360 thinker with a 360 view.



360 or A panorama (formed from Greek πᾶν "all" + ὅραμα "sight") is any wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, whether in painting, drawing, photography, film/video, or a three-dimensional model.

It is not good to just have faith. You got to use action and your tongue. It is not good enough to have a good heart but you got to get your mind right. You have to believe God's word!

I'm in for the long haul! No matter how long it takes. Not just for the moment. I am expecting something good to happen. So I will wait. No Aint no more worrying! Lean on him! Got to have absolute trust on him!!! Start taking Christ at his Word!



Philippians 1:9- 11 (New International ) And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.



Now it is my time to birth a new way of think! A man is what he thinks!

To the naked eye, I may not have much but I got Faith now I got to act like I have it All. We are saved by faith! Cause what God has for me is for me!

My charge to you is to step out on Faith with me. Let's speak life! It is easy said and done!!!



Peace and Blessings!

Smooches

No comments: