Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DAILY LIVING part 1




Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 12:36am


I haven't written a note in a while. This something I wrote 7 months ago. As I travel through this thing we call 'life', I have started over many times,well everyday for 12 years. We are granted new chances everyday and we must take fully advantage of that opportunity to start clean. As I take a journey of "purity in the Spirit," I have realized the importantance of deny the flesh completely. IT HAS BEEN a tough journey yet Im still holding on to his unchanging hand.
Here is some steps to help me Everyday

1. FAITH

2. PERSERVERANCE

3. DISCIPLINE (comes Wisdom and Understanding)

Faith= BelieveIf I believe, I will receive whatever I ask for in prayer. (Matt. 21:22)

Have a vision. WRITE THE VISION MY IT PLAIN. In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrew 11:6)

Perseverance

Do not lose Heart.

TESTING OF YOUR FAITH DEVELOPES PERSEVERANCE. (James 1:2)Perseverance must finish its work so that I may be mature and complete not lacking.

No comments: