Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY THOUGHTS


My Thoughts:


Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 11:31am


People wonder why do some individuals go out their way to help me in my journey for the pursuit for greatness. The answer is simple! In Matthew 10:40 Jesus says, "He who receives you receives me and he who receives me receives the one who sent me." People that are willing to deposit in your life will be rewarded 10 folds more than what they gave. God gives favor to his people. He uses others as a vessel to open doors for me. These people recognize greatness when they see it. There are genuinely nice people in this world believe it or not who aren't just up for worldly gain. This is why I can't give up Ever. He said knock and the door shall be opened. I'm knocking and banging. It's time for God's favor. It's my time to be blessed. But I must take it to another level. All he wants for me to do is step in, have faith and KNOW he's going to move. I got to keep a Kingdom mindset!My prayer:Dear Lord, Kind Lord, Merciful Lord. I come asking for clarity of my spiritual mind. Not the physical. Open my spiritual eyes so I can see things your way ALWAYS. Grant me the understand of your Word daily. Lord you said you are going to move so I'm standing on your Word. I know greatness is around the corner. I may not have money or the jobs I need but they are there. I just can't get asset to these things right now. Lord I can't do anything without you. I just want to thank you for your grace and mercy for bring me thus far. Grant me newness in mind, body, spirit. Let old things be passed away. You are so great and greatly to be praised. I extol your name. I thank you for the great works now and forever. In your Holy son Jesus name I pray. Amen.


Quote of the day: "Belive it, Know it, Speak it, Be it, Live it!"- Akia




Thoughts 2


Monday, December 4, 2006 at 12:20am


Experiencing the presence of the Holy Spirit is something you develop over time. He doesn't shout inside your head. He doesn't tell you when to turn when you're driving your car. He doesn't tick off a list of instructions for you every morning when you get out of bed. And yet he's there.


Christianity is a faith that we mature in, not spring into full-blown when we accept Christ as our savior. As you read and meditate on the Bible, pray, talk with other Christians, attend church, and read Christian books, the Holy Spirit and his wisdom will gradually take root in your life.

No comments: