Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Under Construction...The Storm before the Story


Under REConstruction...The Storm before the Story

Monday, July 28, 2008 at 11:53pm


God hasn't given me a spirit of Fear, worry, failure but one of Victory, hope, faith. In my time here in New York City, it has be Stormy Weather. It Aint all glitter and lights! I have lived/will live in 4 Borros, worked all over Manhattan with crowds of thousands and thousands at once, had some good days and bad, drifting from place to place never knowing where I would live or eat, get money and this all within 9 months.


Through it all, I have learned to live day to day and lean on Jesus! Things have changed right before my eyes so quickly and extremely.I am told often that I will have a story to tell of how I made it over. Right now this is a rough draft. Now, you can't tell me that God isn't a working God. He has blessed me with favor on top of favor! He is separating me to elevate me. I am a victor and not a victim! New York City can be Rotten but it is one of Opportunity!! I am NYC by storm. Now I am being blessed left and right. I got a TESTimony. With out the Test you wouldn't be able to Show God's Goodness and his Glory! It is the Storm before the Story!God has and is placing people in my life to help elevate me. The things that are familiar are passing away and the new is being birth. I got to live for today...Today is a gift and we must live as so! Thanks to my Mother for her positivity. Speak life, think life and not death. I am a firm believer that Life and death lies in the power of the tongue!!!Thanks to my Daddy who taught me to be strong.Thanks Soror Brittany Davis and My LS Chrissy for all the inspiration you send daily, weekly, monthly. Keisha Latiimore, one of my Big sisters, for your love and kindness. My family for their love and support. Thanks to my Rock...Jamel who keeps me on my feet and schooling me on The City.My prayer patner Kim P for your prayers and words of encouragement.My favorite sister Tarika ....keep ya head up luv. Today my seem dark but remember after the storm come the rainbow with the pot of Gold (God's promise that he is always there and will never leave us alone.)My Aunt Esther for putting up with me and taking me in as her own.I'm in the Midst of the Storm right now. As Ms. Ross sings...I'm coming out. I want the World to Know I got to let it show! My season is near. I got to finish one part of the story before I can elevate to another. God is preparing me for the next level.All my friends who has prayed, guided, helped, looked out for me... I have nothing but love for you! I wont forget what you have done for me.All I want to do is inspire someone with my TESTimony to have there own.Greatness is the future for me. You can get on the bandwagon or watch from the widow. Take Care and remember He is always there! Let's hold each other up! Love you all!

No comments: