Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Don't Forget to Look Back


Don't Forget to Look Back


I will never forget what you've done for me. I will never forget how you set me free. I will look back on all you have done for me. If you did it once I know you will do it again. You prepared my way and made it light. You said that you will never leave me nor forsake me. You made away out of no way. I have faith that I will make it. I believe in your Word. I must live in it. Because you are preparing me for Greatness.


Look back and Run the distance. Keep my head up and never forget to look back.

1 comment:

harshita said...

Hi,
This is a strong faith shown by a woman in his beloved. In this particular article, she is really appreciating the fact that she has got the very best near and dear one!

===================================
Rajesh verma
look4ward