Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am intrigued, curious and wanting more

December 5, 2008
I am intrigued, curious and wanting more.

I have to get my dose of you.


You take my mind to places that I never imagine.


You have unlocked the desires that I longed for, that I kept safely in a vault far from he thieves of my insecurities.
I was intrigued....With the way you walk. The way you talk. The way you wear your clothes.



I had to know your name. You told me Love.


Are you sure I said?
I was curious...You have entered my space that has been filled with a void of loneliness.



Why are you here? Why have you disturbed my insanity?


I was just fine being alone. Now I can’t get you off my mind.


The question is: Will you let me in?


I’m not ready to give my heart. I'm not sure I want to take the time.


I'm not ready to be rejected again and again and again and again. I'm not ready to let ME go and to let Love grow.
I was wanting more....My curiosity have my mind pondering of what can be. May be. But I just can't let you in....But you inspire me...it is amazing how you have unlocked this feeling that have me reeling over you.



Who are you? Why are you here?


Can you Please Stop this emotional roller coaster of want & fear.


Fear and want. Fear of wanting to let go and let love...do its job.

Then the alarm clock rings and I awake. Time to stop living in a dream and get a life!

No comments: