Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fully Committed 1-1-08

Fully Committed 1-1-08
For those who know me (St. John AME People) know I love to sing and hear the song "Fully committed" every since I was a child. The beginning words are "All that I am and all that I hope to be. All of my desires and all of my abilities. I'm fully committed to your will and to your way. I'll make the sacrifice to do what you ask of me. My loves for ever and Jesus you're all that I need. And I can never repay what you did just for me. I give my life fully committed to you."

Proverbs 1:7 "The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Knowledge."

It has been spoken over my life that 2008 is my year. I believe God has something’s in store that I can't even wrap my mind around. I will "Trust in the Lord with al my heart and lean not on MY OWN understanding and in all my ways acknowledge him." (Proverbs 3: 5-6. When the New Year comes around folks make resolutions...Well I vow to stop making promises I can't keep and start from the beginning "Fear of The Lord." I must do only his will. So therefore I must delete and keep out anything that is not of him (i.e. people, habits, hang ups, heart breaks) and I will always finish strong at the end of the day. My GOAL is to stay in the presence of the Lord. I will start off with the Lord and I will continue with Him. 2008- What's for me is for me because I am Fully Committed
.

No comments: