Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trust


(Proverbs 3:5-6)

1-4-08

Some People have told me that I am very brave when I just up and moved to NYC. Not knowing what was in store for me. I knew I could do it. You know why I could ….because of Trust. Like Abraham, with little money and no place of my own I move to an unfamiliar place. Risky, yes, BUT God said he will never leave me nor forsake me when I lean on him only. Moving to NYC is not the first “Risky” thing I’ve done. I must trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding in all (my) ways acknowledge him, and he will make (my) path straight (direct my paths). Proverbs 3:5-6.
Trust and Obey go hand and hand. If you obey His Word, you trust what he says He will do. I trust God’s will and he will bring me into Greatness. I am Greatness. God is blessing me everyday. He is a mighty God and I have to hold to the covenant I made with Him. “Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12).

No comments: