Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trust Continues…

1-5-08

“Seek first His Kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you.” Do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:33-34). This is big for me because I am so impatient. If I obey (seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven and his righteousness then I trust. With trust comes faith inside-out. I can’t worry what tomorrow brings I have to live from day to day. Keep the Faith that God will make everything alright. I must remember things happen for a reason and a season. No matter what happens it is in his divine plan. I know there is purpose for my life and I have to follow the path not always travel (living familiar to the unfamiliar) and put my hand in the hand of the man who stills the waters and calms the sea. Who take a Man from poverty (My Father) and have him make history And be a very important force in many people’s life. If he did it for him I know he can do something for me.

No comments: