Sunday, April 26, 2009

COME CORRECT





COME CORRECT
DEC, 26, 22008



When u step 2 me come correct. NO HALF STEPPING. POSITIVITY PROMOTES CREATIVITY is the key to make it. I dont wont nobody to come to me with no mess! Speak life and not death! Time will be hard but u must have a mindset of trouble will not last always. Kingdom building babies. I want others to proclaim with me the Victory! Too bless to be stress...no mess so take a rest...give my all or nothing at all....get it out of mind and out of sight...if you thinketh so shall I be....I will be better than fine in 2009...i may fall but im going get up and dust myself off..I'm here..breathe,stretch, shake, & let it go...dont mind me Im just praise my Lord..Excuse me I got to take a praise break...Victor and not a victim..i pray 4 u, u pray 4 me. I love u i need u to survive..let it rain...after the rain comes a rainbow...Storms ahead, I got my Umbella so Im good...Fail a plan, fail to plan..pressure=press..pray changes things..pray=power, everyday brings new mercies, 2nd chances..more to come

No comments: