Sunday, April 26, 2009

The real meaning of CHRISTmas..Christ-must be the the reason......

The real meaning of CHRISTmas..Christmust be the the reason......
Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Christmas is tomorrow! My how time flies. What is Christmas? Some say presents, some say cheer, tidings, giving, St. NICK, ETC..BUT the real meaning is Jesus! Why do people(parents) lie to the kids and say Santa Claus comes to give presents to good boys & girls! STOP THE MADNESS. I refuse to tell my kids that an old, fat white man in a red suit come down chimney. When I was growning up one of my houses I lived in didnt have a chimney. So they go farther with the Lies and say like magic a chimney appears. My dad always said that Santa comes in his house he will shot him. What is so magical about that. JESUS IS THE HOPE FOR TODAY & TOMORROW. He is joy (to come save us). He was(is) the gift. We give our lives to him. Trees and lights and rudolph won save my soul. So remember Jesus is the ONLY reason for this & every season. Be kind to one another because the bible tells u so not because "tis the season to be jolly." dont wait for "the season" bc He is coming back & we need 2 b prepared now not during the season.

No comments: