Sunday, April 26, 2009

Time Flies



Time Flies
Written: Dec. 30, 2008


Time surely flies by quickly but you can't let it get away from you and pass by. Muisq said it best, "time waits for nothing & everything takes it time." When we were younger we wanted to be grown up. NOW THAT WE ARE GROWN UP we now what to go back to our your days. "If I was just 10 years younger..or oh to be young again." we didnt have to worry nor a care. Didnt have to worry bout food, shelter, or clothes. As Rev. Flake says, "The good ole days are never good until they are old. I want my time to hurry up & come but at the same time I want time to slow down. Got to b patient! So until then I will enjoy life to the fulliest by living one day at a time. Present is a gift that is only given to some. So take care of it bc you may lose it at any given moment. Don't dwell on the past, treasure the present, & let God take care of the future. For God has already been there. Take care of that Dash!

No comments: