Sunday, April 26, 2009

LISTEN UP

LISTEN UP



If u don't ever hear me hear me now.I need u to listen up. Real talk I'm let u know up front, When u come to me come correct. Don't come to me with a bunch of crap. Singing the same song. Baby change the station I've heard the same song too many times.No my name aint baby, shawty, psst, sexy, yo or ma. No I aint coming over. No you can't take me out. And you can't have my number. Sorry I'm not interested. No you aint gonna hit it. No you aint gonna be my first.No I aint yo girl you don't even know me. Don't put your hands on me. Treat me like a lady. Do I look stupid. I'm about business so save the mess BECAUSE I don't need the stress.Why don't u get it. Sorry if u think I have an attitude I'm justtelling it like it is. Stop asking me why I don't have a man. Like something wrong with me.
And NO you aint going to be him.I'm not going waste any more time talking to you, so stop wasting mine. I really don't have the time or energy. So I hope YOU hear me. Do you Hear me Now?Good!

No comments: