Sunday, April 26, 2009

I WONDER.THIS FOR THE FEMALES & MALES who WONDER why they make...

As I sit and Wonder, I start to pondering why I attract the men I attract. I Always wonder why I my poor relationship choses. Why I attract the insecure, crazy, possesive, momma boys, spoiled. Childish, lame, lazy, good for nothing, cheap, thugs,liars. Some say I put my standards too high. Some say too low. Some say nonrealistic. Some say take waht you can get. Some say better to be single than choose ANYTHING.

Question is it true good girls want thugs and guys want to settle down with a good girl? Dont get me wrong Everyone you get in a relationship with wont be horrible. I tell you why we go thru bad times

1.So we know what we want in a mate.
2. Avoid the undesirable things aka learn from mistakes (but we fail sometimes)
3. Appreciate your future mate. Prepare for him or her.
4. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. Learn your flaws. Maybe you have to work things out with in yourself b4 getting with someone.
5. God wants you to make Him your number 1.

There is someone for everyone. Im getting me right! Let me know your view.

No comments: